Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our Margaret River Adventure

Thursday, Friday and Saturday March 5, 6 and 7 2009
We took our honeymoon South and stayed in the beautiful Prevelly region of Margaret River. Here we visited several wineries including Sandlford, Wise, Voyager Estate and the Bootleg Brewery. Margaret River was busier than usual as the charming Chris Isaak was playing Leeuwin Estate and half of Perth decided to join him.

Choosing where to eat in Margs is like being a kid in a candy store, there is just so much on offer. Though in saying that if I have choose one of my fave places to go is the Bootleg Brewery. The view is gorgeous, beer fantastic and the food well, what can I say but yummy, huge and well priced. When we visited I decided to go the steak burger and chips. This meal was substanial and could have easily been shared but being the guts that I am, I polished it off quite easily devouring it with a glass of their pale ale - pure bliss!


Me attacking my steak burger...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...