Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An Old Favourite

Friday May 8 2009
On a balmy Autumn evening there is nothing nicer than visiting my favourite local haunt, Piazza Del Sol otherwise known to regulars as LuCafe. Being a Friday night and not wanting to cook after a hard week slogging it out at the office hubby and I decided to hit Lu's with avengence. I of course ordered my usual the Tortellini Alla Panna while hubby stuck to his favourite the Capriciosa Pizza. The Tortellini Alla Panna as always was just delightful! Freshly made pasta that's not too creamy, drizzled with almonds and topped with Parmesan - oh so good!!!

This trusty little eatery hidden in the backstreets of Tuart Hill is just the place to go when you want to avoid the city crowds and get good value for money. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves to eat good, Italian, rustic fare at affordable prices!!


My all-time Piazza Del Sol fave the Tortellini Alla Panna

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...