Wednesday, August 19, 2009

High SocieTEA

Tuesday March 10 2009
With one of my cousin's Australian journey coming to an end we decided to treat her to High Tea at the C Restaurant. High Tea isn't something done in Portugal so we thought why not send her off in style from the 33rd floor of St Martin's Tower.

One of my favourite things to do is High Tea, it's so girly and reminds me of royalty - I know silly but true but there is something about it which makes you feel special.

Once inside our charming French waiter who had my cousin weak at the knees as she begged him to repeat her name Mon-nee-ca, Mon-nee-ca (ooh how I love a French accent!!!) served us bottomless cups of tea and coffee. We were soon ooooing and ahhing at the delectable treats coming our way as we went from bottom to top tier trying the sandwiches, petit fours and chocolate cakes, pure heaven on a stand - just delicious!

You may want to know my cousin's take on the whole thing, well she was quite impressed too saying we really did save the best for last!


Me and my cousin Veronica sampling the three tier cake stand mmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...