Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Day after the Night Before - I'm a Mrs!!!

Monday March 2 2009
Still floating on cloud nine from the night before my new husband and I decided to venture out of the spectacular hotel room at The Richardson and try their beautiful restaurant Opus. This fine dining secret tucked away on Richardson Street in West Perth is a honeymooners delight and the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Perth's CBD. Here I enjoyed the Stockyard Ribeye from The Grill Menu which was cooked to perfection and just the way I like it - medium. For dessert I couldn't go past the Sao Miguel Portuguese Artisan Cheese with Fruit Mince Compote a brilliant combination with our wine selection the Parker Terra Rosa 1st Growth Cabernet.

They do say you get what you pay for and here at Opus at The Richardson this certainly rings true. The service was outstanding, wine superb, food spectacular and definitely a place I would recommend to anyone - FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY!!!


Me enjoying the five-star service at Opus.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...