Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A little surprise.

The past two weeks have been extremely busy for Ari and me. We’ve had family come from overseas and juggling that with organising the important parts of the wedding has been a bit of a struggle, but needless to say I cannow cross off two big items on my ‘to do’ list. We have finally booked the church and we now have a venue for the reception. The church was the easy bit, the reception, well that’s another story. After much consideration and a lot of scoping of menus we have settled on a place that suits both our budget and our needs. The view is gorgeous, the venues pacious and the staff, ever obliging — what more could we ask? Now with that out the way it’s time to think of a theme and how traditional or modern we want to go. I’ve got a few ideas up my sleeve so it’s just a matter of working out what best works with our personalities and trust me, Ari and I sit on either end of the scales when it comes to that. He’s a little too relaxed for my liking and I’m a stress-head who likes things to run smoothly, so imagine my dilemma.Oh well, it’s nothing a little push and a shove won’t fix. Speaking of shoving, last week I received my first wedding gift from my future sister-in-law. She summoned me to her room and proudly presented me with an organza bag. “Enjoy it,” she said, shoving it into my hand. Not sure what to expect, I opened it slowly and found a pair of white, lacyknickers with an unexpected veil attached. “What’s this?” I asked. “Use your imagination,” she replied. “Oh, I get it,” I said. Something tells me this bride-to-be is in for a few more surprises along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...