Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We're getting MARRIED!!!!

I started this blog to release some creative energy but as I'm planning my wedding I thought it would be appropriate to share with you the joys and stresses I will experience planning my big day. You see, my fiance, I’ll call him ‘‘Ari’’, proposed to me late last year and although we had been together almost six and a half years, it still took me by surprise. Our family and friends on the otherhand, well apparently they expected it — or so they keep telling me. After announcing our engagement the questions were endless. Everyone wanted to know when it as happening, where it was happening and whether I’d be a Cinderella bride or a modern bride. I still can’t answer those questions but one thing I know for sure is it’s going to be a challenge. Now I’m no bridezilla but with both of us coming from big European families we are looking at an event that could quite possibly hit the 250mark...so let the games begin. Having just attended only my second bridal expo (trust me, there are many more to come) I know there is a lot of work to be done and my first mission is to book my reception and find someone, somewhere, who will feed the masses. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...