Saturday, August 25, 2012

Indulging in Shoos!

Hey guys me again and guess what - yep I made it to round five of the Indulge Clothing Fashion Bloggers competition - *cue applause* wooooo!!! Anyhoo again just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you who have taken the time to LIKE my images taken by the fabulous Nicole Duncan Photography without them (your LIKES & Nikki's photos) I would not have gotten this far into the comp - so again thank you! 

Secondly I'd like to apologise for clogging up your news feeds on Facebook - I know there is nothing worse than seeing annoying LIKE posts coming up on your news feeds time and time again so again I apologise for this and again thank you for your patience.

From here on in there are eight bloggers left who will compete over the next three rounds. Each Monday night the three with least amount of LIKES will be booted out of the competition until there is only one blogger standing (hopefully me - pretty please) - now on to this week's challenge.

This week, to be on the same playing field each blogger received a new pair of shoos - mine a pair of Isabella Brown wedges. These nude, strappy wedges are super cute and perfect the upcoming Spring/Summer season, which coincidently is just days away......thank goodness.

With the sun beaming brightly on this gorgeous winter's day I decided in to get bask in its glory and teamed up the pretty duo with two spring inspired outfits.

The first a bright pair of Zara shorts (from NYC), dusky pink Valley Girl blazer, Three Anjewels Bespoke Design chunky necklace, Armani sunnies, Marc Jacobs watch and green shoulder bag from Forever New. I think this outfit is super-fun and perfect for coffee catch-ups, shopping with the girls or even work on casual Friday - I love it!











The second my beautiful Giuliana Rancic lime H&M dress which I picked up earlier this year when the E News presenter held a charity sale at It's A Wrap in LA. I love this dress not only because it is so pretty but because the money I paid for it went to the US Breast Cancer Foundation and that it belonged to her. I love Giuliana (and Bill) she is one of my absolute faves and think she is a true inspiration having gone through everything she has over the past year. This dress reminds me of spring, her journey and all the hopes and dreams that come with it....... This dress doesn't need much so I teamed it up with gold bangles and rings from Samantha Wills, ring from Forever 21, DIVA earrings and my Armani sunnies. Again this outfit screams fun and I intend of having a lot of that whenever I wear it! 







So that's it from me guys again it's now up to you. If you LIKE what you see and want to see more please LIKE this LINK on Facebook. Thanks again & I'll apologise to you all before I start clogging up that news feed!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. x



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...