Friday, August 17, 2012

INDULGENT

Hey guys - guess what? I've made it to round 4 of the Indulge Clothing Fashion Bloggers competition and I'm super-duper excited! Firstly a HUMUNGOUS thank you to all of you who have been LIKING the link -  without your LIKES I would not have made it this far (cue sappy love song) and secondly please help me bring this baby home!!!!  I'm up against some fierce competition and if last week's round was anything to go by I need every LIKE I can get. 

Anyhoo moving right along and onto this week's item - a Purple Ginger Girl on Fire laddered knit. Currently in store at Indulge Clothing it retails at the bargain price of $59 and is the perfect item for when it's chilly enough to wear a knit but warm enough not to have to wear your thermals (huh I hear Gen Y yelling at me - who the heck wears thermals)!!!!! 

As soon as I unpacked the knit I knew exactly how I'd be wearing this baby and here is what I came up with: 


 


This outfit is perfect for date night, coffee with girls or long, lazy Sunday lunches. I love shorts and think why only wear them in summer. I think they look fab teamed with a pair of opaques, slouchy knit and tank underneath. Pair it with statement accessories and a pair of pumps and you are good to go - don't you think? 

 










Outfit: 
  • Knit Purple Ginger at Indulge Clothing
  • Tank by Body & Soul Clothing
  • Shorts Dotti
  • Tights Target
  • Pumps Betts
  • Watch Marc Jacobs
  • Cuff Hermes
  • Rings YSL & Forever 21 Los Angeles
  • Clutch Charles & Keith Singapore

Now again it's up to you guys to help me get through to the top four of the competition. From here on in only the top four will go through and let me repeat it's CLOSE! Pretty please click on the Indulge Clothing link and LIKE my image and feel free to share with your friends. Every LIKE counts as a vote. 
Have an Indulging (ha see what I did right there) Friday and a fabulous weekend. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...