Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kia Ora - New Zealand Here I Come!

First it was Qatar Airways to take notice of the West Australian market and last week it was our Kiwi friends from Air New Zealand. And in what felt like an Oprah Winfrey moment, I have to say it was one of the best company launches I have attended.

Held at Venn Gallery in the city I was greeted by two Air New Zealand flight attendants who handed me a glass of the Crater Rim Canterbury Pinot Noir and I immediately settled in for the night. On the menu - guests enjoyed venison carpaccio, kumara and feta arancini, delicious lamb culets, pavlova and my favourite mini Hokey Pokey ice cream cones.

The point of the night you ask - was to announce the airline's upgrade of it's non-stop daily service from Perth to Auckland from a Boeing 767 to a Boeing 777, 304-seat luxury aircraft. 

Entertainment included listening to the dulcet tones of New Zealand-born singer Ben Merito and a fun safety demonstration by the two flight attendants. And just when we thought the night couldn't get any better, it did - with every single one of us receiving a return premium-economy flight to Auckland! How good is that?

I've never been to New Zealand but it's definitely on my bucket-list and now thanks to the generosity of the team from Tourism New Zealand, Air New Zealand and Detail Marketing Communications I will get there a lot sooner than I hoped - choice! 

Until next time, Kia Ora everyone xo

P.S Have you been to NZ? If so I'm taking suggestions as to where I should go, what I should eat and what I should do?


Kia Ora Air New Zealand & thank you!

The BEST goodie bag I have EVER received - thank you Air New Zealand!























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...