Sunday, July 22, 2012

Inspired

As part of the changes happening on the blog I'm introducing a new feature titled Inspired. Basically I'm looking at doing a bunch of interviews with everyday people who are out there inspiring others to do and be better. They can be women, men, your neighbour, teacher, people in business heck they can even be a celeb, pollie, designer or sportsperson that you think deserves recognition for making a difference.

Those of you who know me well know I'm all about making a difference - big or small - it all counts and I want to know who else is out there doing the same.

I've got a couple of interviewees up my sleeve already and they'll be introduced over the coming weeks but until then if you have a suggestion please let me know at Cooking in Choos so that I can get in touch with them. Until then I'll leave you with a picture of the woman who has Inspired me to do and be better - always. My angel, my avo Constantina - I love and miss her every day xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...