Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I Wore - Buddakan New York City

Hey guys hope you are all doing OK, especially all my Perth followers who have just been hit with three days of unprecedented storms. I'm on the other side of the world at the moment visiting my other favourite city in the world New York City and thought I'd quickly post a What I Wore post while I have what little WIFI I can get. 

Here's what I wore yesterday to Buddakan (for the uninitiated where Big & Carries rehearsal dinner was held in the first Sex and the City movie). I love, love, love this restaurant and was not disappointed the second time round, I would recommend it to anyone visiting this amazing city.

Anyhoooo here's a breakdown of what I wore.  

Top: Sportsgirl
Belt: Dotti
Ring: YSL Cultstatus
Watch: Marc Jacobs Macys
Clutch: Forever new
Skirt: ZARA (LOVE)
Shoes: Betts

P.S The shopping here has been AMAZEBALLS! I am LOVING S/S collection of ZARA - TO DIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...