Sunday, October 2, 2011

Frocking up for Frocktober - Day 1

Hey guys I know it's been a very long while since I last blogged but I thought I would get back in the game with frocking up for Frocktober! What is Frocktober you ask? Frocktober is an event where I get to don a frock everyday during the month of October and you get to donate to a very important cause - Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.

My promise to you is that I will document every frock I wear with a picture and details of the outfit. What you do then is up to you but what I would like you to do is DONATE. So please follow me on this journey and let me know what frocks rock and what frocks are not so hot then hop over to my Everyday Hero Page to make a donation.

For more information on the event visit Frocktober

Here is outfit 1:

Dress & necklace by Forever New, Shoes by Peeptoe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...