Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello Again!

Hi guys I know it's been a few weeks since my last post but I've been a little busy visiting our wonderful South West and Victoria.

March is normally an extremly crazy month for me but this year even more so and with that I'll be documenting it all here for you in the coming days.

Things to look out for include my whirlwind visit to the South West region of WA, a foodie extravaganza through Victoria and  an exciting meet and greet with the Domestic Goddess, Nigella Lawson at this year's  Melbourne Food & Wine Festival.

I've also got a bit going on over the next couple of months which I will also fill you in on in the next few days.

Until then here's a little sneak peak of just some of the things I got up to over the last two weeks.

Bel xo

The talented & gorgeous Michael Buble at Sandalford Wines in Margaret River March 6 2011

Welcome Martini at Crown Promenade

Melbourne's Southbank

The deliciously, delightful Nigella Lawson

The girls about to start on High Tea at The Westin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...