Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions or as I like to call it This Year's Goals

So every year I take the time to write a few New Year's Resolutions (or as I like to refer to them "This Year's Goals") and sometimes I keep them and sometimes, well they don't last the distance. This year I've culled them down from 10 to 5, so here goes:
1. Lead a healthier lifestyle. This includes cutting out junk food and cooking tasty, nutritious meals, limiting my alcohol intake & exercising (more than I do now which is nada).
2. Make more money. The last couple of years have bean quite crazy in terms of spending our cash flow, so hopefully this year this is the year we can generate more wealth and cut down our debt.
3. Learn French. I've wanted to do this for a while now and with our impending holiday in Paris not too far away I've got even more of an excuse to learn the language of love.
4. Spend more time with family and friends. They're the ones who matter most.
5.Volunteer. Again, I've wanted to do this for a few years but have not had the time - this year I'm hoping to make the time and volunteer as a mentor at my local high school.

So there that's it. What about all of you? Do you have any New Year's Resolutions your hoping to keep? Or do you not bother with resolutions at all? I'd love to hear from you - Cooking In Choos :)

My family & I celebrating New Year's in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...