Sunday, January 3, 2010

Little Caesars open in Leederville - woop woop!!!



A few weeks ago Theo Kalogeracos - brainchild of Little Caesars Mundaring opened up his second Pizzeria replacing Retro Betty's in Leederville (another big TICK for Leederville - it's slowly but surely becoming the foodie haven Perth's been missing). And after three weeks of indulging I thought why stop now and went back for a my Little Caesar's fix!!

You can spot Little Caesars a mile away - the queue of people lining up all the way down the street or the alfresco diners sitting on upside-down black buckets usually gives it away!!But what makes Little Caesars so unique are the types of pizzas Theo & his team come up with day in, day out. On any given day you can find a pizza with pumpkin, lamb & yoghurt, prawns & prosciutto, chocolate and toffee, with each one absolutely delicious in their own right.

On this occasion I could not wait to sink my teeth into the Jane's Addiction (prawn & proscuitto) which was the very first pizza Theo introduced me to back in June at the Good Food & Wine Show.

This delicious combination of garlic cream sauce, prosciutto, prawns, wild rocket pesto and mozzarella work together beautifully - making my taste-buds jump for joy with every bite!

Have you been to the new Little Caesars? What do you think of it? Do you love it as much I do? I'd love to hear from you - Cooking In Choos :)


Diving into the Jane's Addiction

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...