Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sex and the City 2 - It's Coming WOOT WOOT!!!

First pics of Carrie in the new movie.Sarah Jessica Parker is Sex and the City
I know I'm not the only one out there that's excited to see the above pic of style icon Carrie Bradshaw in fine form and ready to set the fashion world on fire once again.

This photo among many others I discovered on the web put a smile on my dial and I cannot wait to see what the producers of SATC have install for us when it hits our screens sometime next year.

After last year's suprises there are many questions being asked as to what the producers will do with our beloved characters and with the rumour mill running hot you don't know what to believe.

Some have again suggested someone will be killed off, Big & Carrie will split/have a baby/or both and Samantha will finally fall in love?????? I don't know what to believe but one thing I know for certain is the fashion won't disappoint - bring it on I say, can't wait!!!!

Have you heard the rumours? What do you think the producers will do with our characters and their storylines?? There are so many conspiracy theories out there and I'd love
to hear your thoughts on it.

2 comments:

  1. Excitement!!! This movie will determine what everyone will be wearing for the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your should make a quiz and put it on here. "Which Character are you?"
    I know I'm Charlotte ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...