Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year - Hello 2013!!

Morning everyone and a very Happy New Year to all of you. As you read this I'm sure some of you are getting over last night's festivities or are preparing for the one of the many day events taking place all over Perth today.

Me, I'm planning on a day in the sunshine and reflecting on the year gone by. 2012 was a year where I achieved many of the goals I set myself and made some amazing friends. My job again introduced me to some amazing people, wonderful experiences and has given me memories to last a lifetime.

This year I have so much planned and I cannot wait to get started, until then I wish you all a fabulous New Year filled with good health, love, family and beautiful experiences. May it be everything you hope and dream of. xxx

Here are a few images taken a couple of weeks ago by the always amazing Nicole Duncan Photography at the  fabulous Rydges Perth














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...