Tuesday, May 22, 2012

NKOTBSB Perth Concert Competition

Hey guys sorry for the blogging hiatus I've been flat out. Anyhooo to kick-start my way back into the blogosphere I thought I come back with a bang - enter NKOTBSB competition. The boys will be touring Perth as discussed in my interview with Jordan Knight (read that here: NKOTB Jordan Knight Interview) and to celebrate Cooking In Choos is giving away a double pass to their show on Tuesday May 29. 

To enter all I need you to do is LIKE Cooking In Choos on Facebook, share the page with your friends (the aim is to get 200 likes) and answer the following question - What is Joe McIntyre's middle name? 
Pop your answer in the comments section below or on the Facebook page to be eligible & the winner will be notified on this Friday. 

Good luck guys!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...