Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Look Blog!!

Hey guys, just thought I'd post about the changes I'll be making to my Life According to Belle blog. As of today Life According to Belle will cease to exist with Cooking In Choos taking its place.

All posts on Life According to Belle can still be found in the archive section of Cooking In Choos so if there is anything you would like another look at there will be no problem in doing so.

As for Cooking In Choos (Creating Culinary Delights in Couture), this little baby is going to focus more on what I love best - cooking, eating and dining out all in Couture & Choos (Jimmy Choos of course)!!! I'll also be talking travel, pop culture & a little sport (depending on what mood I'm in)so stay tuned for further developments.

Feel free to let me know what you think of my new name/new look blog - I'd love some feedback!!!

Belle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...