Thursday, December 20, 2012

So this is Christmas

Yep it's that time of the year again and I can't believe it's come around so quickly. Grant it I love the holidays, the parties, the food, the catch-ups but where the heck has this year gone? 

Work finished up yesterday and I get to chill out for a little, while indulging in the craziness that is the silly season. So what's the plans for the next two weeks?  A lot of fun in the sun, family and food!!! I cannot tell you how much I'm looking forward to this break as nothing means more to me than this.

What do I want for Christmas? That ones a hard one this year. Normally I can reel off a list as long as my arm but this year I can't even string together a couple of things and as much as it sounds cheesy, all I can come up with is health and happiness. 

To be honest I much prefer to give out gifts then to receive them. Watching loved ones - especially tiddliewinks open up the gifts you hand picked for them is just, joyous! 
Last night was one of those moments and it really was a sight to behold, the excitement, giggles and screeches are infectious and embodies the Christmas spirit and to me is gift enough.

So now I ask you what is the thing you are most looking forward to this Christmas season? Is there something you are dreaming of? Whatever it is I wish you the most amazing, festive season filled with love, happiness and health. 

Here are few festive images taken last week by the ever so lovely Nicole Duncan Photography at the always obliging and fabulous Rydges Perth

Merry Christmas or as my families like to say Boas Festas or Buon Natale xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...