Monday, April 9, 2012

What I wore - Great Friday birthday celebration

Like many of you out there I'm sure you're recuperating from the Easter break. I have to admit I ate my body-weight in chocolate, seafood, Portuguese BBQ and pasta and I'm stuffed - literally. It was a real Easter Feaster.

Anyhow it wouldn't be Easter without a few outfit changes and unfortunately or fortunately (for those of you not even interested in this post) husby only photographed me on Good Friday as we got ready for my cousin's GREAT FRIDAY afternoon tea.

Here's the result:



OUTFIT: Nina Ballet flats from Payless Shoes. I bought them on a whim in Melbourne while wearing sandals and getting caught in an unexpected rain storm (silly me I should know better). Blue Jeans from Dotti. You can't buy this colour anymore but they do have a range of other colours ready for the AW season. Ambato tank in black from Cotton On . Crepe tangarine lightweight 3/4 jacket - last season from Ally  . Vintage bangles and YSL oval ring from Cultstatus .

What did you get up to over the Easter break? Would love to hear from you xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...