Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So I lied!!!

Hey guys I know I promised to blog weekly but things have been a little crazy over the last month. Want to know what I 've been up to? Where do I begin?

Regular readers of my blog will know I'm planning for my trip of a lifetime & I'm happy to say it is almost here. Everything has been booked & paid for and now all we have to do is wait.

I'm blogging today to let you know that there will DEFINITELY be more blogging as we approach take-off and during my travels.

So what have I been up to? Well April was certainly a busy month with a bunch of us organising a Quiz Night for the victims of the Madeira Islands mudslides. It was a successful event with close to 400 people attending and raising lots of money for our beloved little Island. It was hardwork but fun & definitely worth it and got me thinking I'd like to do more fundraising events in the future - more of that to come when I get back.

We've also been innundated with wedding invites this year and have so far attended five all up (and it's not even June!), we've got one more before we leave and then my bff's when I get - can't wait for that one!

Works also been crazy & I'm happy to say I've been doing a wide range roles from researching to writing about No-dig gardens & discovering Perth's Best places to wine & dine. It's been a lot of fun & has only enforced how much I love my role of FOOD JOURNALIST.

Anyway as promised I'll continue to blog about food, wine, fashion, travel & everything lifestyle so if you want to hear more please, please, please continue following my adventures.

In the meantime here are a few pics which tells the story of my last two months - Adeus x
Welcoming everyone to the Quiz Night

Jade, Neli, Myself & Josie at our cousin's wedding in July - we had a ball!!

With left over bananas I'm always creating different recipes - this one a choc banana cake!


The cooler months bring with it comfort food - this dish Beef cheeks ragu Pappardelle

More comfort food - piping hot Spanish Churros with hot choc dipping sauce - yum!!


On the search for Perth's Best Burger - this one was the Crispy Bacon & Cheeseburge from Grill'd (not the winner but close Gourmet on Wray's Chicken Parma took out this year's honours).
Getting into mode World Cup at The Down-Syndrom Butterfly Ball - such a great night!


High Tea bridal Shower at Azure in Mt Hawthorn - GORGEGOUS!!



My attempt at a fancy entree care of Sheila Mag- Grilled scallops, Haloumi & black pig prosciutto

1 comment:

  1. Belinda! Those churros look FANTASTIC! Blogg is also awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...